{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: movingTarget  
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » Just joined the Clan!
Just joined the Clan!
strykerDate: Saturday, 2007-07-28, 8:47 PM | Message # 1
.: The Demon :.
Respect: 5
IGN: {E0!} sTRykeR

Nice meeting you all
Hope we can get along biggrin

SouljaDate: Saturday, 2007-07-28, 9:06 PM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
wow who let this kid in

jk my friend grats biggrin

Message edited by Soulja - Saturday, 2007-07-28, 9:07 PM

Sam_xXxDate: Saturday, 2007-07-28, 10:15 PM | Message # 3
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
stryker, welcome ! i like tag on your name, looks cute <3

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

strykerDate: Sunday, 2007-07-29, 1:17 AM | Message # 4
Heh thanks, (I raised your respect for that) :D:D

Sam_xXxDate: Sunday, 2007-07-29, 6:47 AM | Message # 5
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

stryker, lul thats why i luv new ppl, they are nicer tongue
Im so smart cool ty Stryker

LinkFookedZeldaDate: Sunday, 2007-07-29, 1:53 PM | Message # 6
Soldier
Respect: -1
Stryker is a wallhacker....

Lol i pwned a noob :D

strykerDate: Sunday, 2007-07-29, 2:49 PM | Message # 7
Link.. Just because you have been accused of hacking doesn't mean you have to bring me down with you!
XD

LinkFookedZeldaDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 10:25 AM | Message # 8
Soldier
um....i specced you, and it was some of the most obvious stuff ive seen. eni does a better job at hiding it, but he makes a few slips. I already know, for total FACT you wallhack. I suggest everyone in the clan Spec him when he is not aware you will spec him....youll see what i mean. Watching you follow the wall with your cross hair and then see a character pop out RIGHT with your cross hair was such a give away....you do it every game ive seen you in.

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 1:46 PM | Message # 9
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

LinkFookedZelda, ok thats enough, theres no one is sure for 100% ok ??
TY for reporting, if we doesnt reply it doesnt mean we dont care, just relax.

LinkFookedZeldaDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 2:02 PM | Message # 10
Soldier
Well its rediculous, all of a sudden the server isnt working and none of the mods have banned me, and here comes this guy in the server actually doing hacks, and he gets in the clan. I was accepted asell, but it stopped working. im just very frustrated. Eo is the only server i ever really play and its just not fair anymore. Someone please look into resolving this.

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 7:54 PM | Message # 11
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

LinkFookedZelda, i dont get it what u said ? what mod ? what hacker ? who acepted and when ?
U mean couse he is in clan he cant be banned ? you are rong, anyone, even i can be banned. (Leader of the clan, what the hel ??)
Anyway, now we have anti_cheat mod that will ban anyone who cheat,
So if u think he hacks he would get banned.

strykerDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-01, 0:04 AM | Message # 12
First, I never point my crosshairs at the wall while I run after my enemies, it's stupid, and is definitely a way to get killed.

Secondly, I use something called a radar on the top left corner of my screen, far better than cheating (which I don't) and a good way to check if an enemy is actually there before I chase after them?

Thirdly, after you play a few rounds you can spot a pattern the other team plays by, and you can sorta know where they will be the nextround.

Also you don't have any proof that I actually use wallhacks. Words don't actually prove that you saw me wallhacking so, next time try getting decent proof like.. a demo and post it on here if you really want me to be kicked from the clan (don't understand why but you don't have to accuse me of hacking even if you feel mad that you didn't get into the clan or anything like that).

*sob* You took away my respect point! WHY WHY are you doing this to me! T_T

Message edited by stryker - Wednesday, 2007-08-01, 0:05 AM

Sam_xXxDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-01, 3:04 AM | Message # 13
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (stryker)
*sob* You took away my respect point! WHY WHY are you doing this to me! T_T

lul biggrin man u are crazy one thats why i <3 ya tongue

LinkFookedZeldaDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-01, 3:35 PM | Message # 14
Soldier
*sigh* I know theres no way for me to prove it atm, but i already know you hack. You can say all you want to everyone else, and they most likely will believe you. But i want YOU to know that I know for a fact you hack...and yes, you were looking at the wall....its simple to choose the right words to make it seem like you are oblivious. Now, me and clinton actually figured out what the problem was and we are fixing it. As for me not being in the clan..clinton already said i made it. I havnt been in the server because *hits forhead* dur dur durrr my steamID got put as the same as someone else who got banned. Its even in the middle of the ban list (every ban stacks on top of each other, so i wasnt banned whatsoever).

I never said he couldnt be banned, i was just saying it was a bit ironic how someone who wasnt cheating, that got in the clan, got banned, and someone who was cheating got in the clan with no ban. And it is utterly rediculous.

And i took your respect point away for lying to your clanmembers. Being in a clan is about trust.

strykerDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 1:08 AM | Message # 15
Quote (LinkFookedZelda)
Being in a clan is about trust.

Then if we are in the same clan, how come you can't trust me?
I have already told you I do not hack. You're being very unfair.
If you can actually prove that I hack and you have other members in the clan that wish for me to be kicked out, I will quit myself,
but please do not make random accusations upon me. I did not accuse you of hacking when other members clearly stated that you did,
because I don't want you to be kicked out. I think you are a good player and you obviously don't hack.
All I want is to play with other members of this clan and become part of this community.
I'd like for us to get along because clearly this will cause problems later on.
So please, stop with all this non-sense and let us play in peace. smile

movingTargetDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 6:53 AM | Message # 16
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Respect: 10
You know we made sure that everybody who got into the clan wasn't haxing before they came in.
I'm sure Eni and Stryker don't hax, They just have a load of skill.
If they were haxing then loads of the ppl in the clan are lol.
If you think somebody is haxing plz record them so the admins and leaders may look at it to make a judgement.

LinkFookedZeldaDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 1:14 PM | Message # 17
Soldier
As i said before, i didnt get banned at all, it was a pacsteam misshap, that is actually common. Im accusing you because know you hack. It is not a random assumption, but merely a statement that you were being very obvious with it one day, and i caught you. Now of course, there are some possiblities for you not to be hacking anymore, but you played in the server with hacks the last time i seen you. even during the tryouts. one of these examples could be there are other players using the name stryker, or you stopped hacking. only 2 i can think of. But as the saying goes....once a hacker always a hacker. Im ashamed of you if you are the one hacking.

ShiverwarpDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 4:07 PM | Message # 18
LGU Leader
Respect: 2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IZJUK36E

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKI1WMFY

LGU Smokehouse- Cracked Counter-strike: Source server

DCXDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 4:09 PM | Message # 19
Respect: 1
LMFAO! STRYKER DOES NOT HACK!

JuGBioHazardDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 4:42 PM | Message # 20
Trainee
Respect: 3
Stryker doesn't cheat. Eni is fucking trash and doesn't deserve to be on E0. He talks a big game but isn't nothing at all. Sure he has the balls to say he is better then me but he can't prove it.

SouljaDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 5:04 PM | Message # 21
Juggernaut
Quote (JuGBioHazard)
Eni is fucking trash and doesn't deserve to be on E0. He talks a big game but isn't nothing at al

Vouch that shit right there

ShiverwarpDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 6:51 PM | Message # 22
LGU Leader
Videos of Eni hacking btw @ megaupload ^

Sam_xXxDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 8:32 PM | Message # 23
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Shiverwarp, wow thanks a lot buddy !!!!
Yup that )($*&$% cheating !!!!! OMG WHY ? WHY me :'(
Damn, gggrrrrr !!!! ok this )*@$%^$ is banned !
Thanks a lot for report !
plz next time use Forum Hackin and Abusing, ty

Quote (Shiverwarp)
btw @ megaupload ^

Man it sucks, MediaFire.com ROX !
pfffff megaupload havent seeen it for ages

ShiverwarpDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 8:55 PM | Message # 24
LGU Leader
Someone else posted them on ke0's forums. I usually upload to rapidshare because I have a premium account there

movingTargetDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 7:19 AM | Message # 25
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Ok two things. I did watch both videos and I DON't KNOW HOW YOU GUYS MISs this IS THAT ENI"S REAL NAME IS ENI007.
THE ONE IN THE DEMO IS ENI006 HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT.

Ok two i've been talking to Eni lately the one for sure I think is not the haxor that somebody is thying to take Eni's name and use while haxing too to ruin Eni's name and get him banned from every server.
Eni and I think it's Ulises from It's server who got his admin taken away recently.

ShiverwarpDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 3:30 PM | Message # 26
LGU Leader
Rofl, unless somehow ulises SNATCHED eni's IP and used it using his intranetz supah powah, then I think that's pure BS

weaselforceDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 3:47 PM | Message # 27
Juggernaut
Respect: 7
hes full of shit. He uses that name to hack and then cry like a bitch when people associate the two. He was only like 12 or something, its to be expected

</random nonsense>

Sam_xXxDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 4:39 PM | Message # 28
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (movingTarget)
I DON't KNOW HOW YOU GUYS MISs this IS THAT ENI"S REAL NAME IS ENI007. THE ONE IN THE DEMO IS ENI006 HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT.

Again !!!! NO Yelling, ONLY Clinton (Our Leader and Host) can yell here. No Yelling plz !
We are not that stupid, yea we make mistakes, but not dum.
Eni006 Eni007 ? hmm same think will happen one day you will see Sam_xXx v1.87 [Alpha]
And you are like, oh its somebody else, lets ban him.

Now about, name, yes someone can use his name and play with that name using hacks,
But i dont think, its kinda fishy, he got banned, and he doesnt come here and say nothing,
which means he knows he got banned for reason. There are too many cheater and Someone 'em still playing on our server.

another day i saw guy named {E0!} Clinton on Kaoghs server , and i saw clinton in xfire so i asked him is that u ?
real clinton said no im in EOs Server, Then i reported to admin out there and that guy got banned.
SO........

If you see my name {E0!} Sam_xXx v0.1 [Beta] on other servers its not me, I only play on ke0s and {E0!} Servers.

ShiverwarpDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 10:34 PM | Message # 29
LGU Leader
Quote (weaselforce)
If you see my name {E0!} Sam_xXx v0.1 [Beta] on other servers its not me, I only play on ke0s and {E0!} Servers.

What about when you were playing on my server =P

Eni007Date: Monday, 2007-08-20, 8:09 PM | Message # 30
Respect: 0
MAN, IVE ALWAYS HAD ENI007 NAME, I NEVER CHANGED IT DUDE....HAVE U EVER NOTICED TAHT? W/E IM BANNED NOW AND I DONT WANT MY NAME ON UR FORUMS. @ WEASEL: I DONT CRY LIKE A BITCH AND I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT EO HAHAHA...NUBISH CLAN, WE WON 2:0 AGAISNT THEM SO GTFO

Added (2007-08-20, 8:07 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
MAN, I SAY NOTHING CUZ I VE SAID EVERYTHING TO CLINTON ON XFIRE. @ SAM

Added (2007-08-20, 8:09 Pm)
SAM I KNOW THAT U WANTED ME TO SAY SMTHNG...AS WAT I TOLD U...REMEMBER...IVE SAID EVERYTHING TO CLINTOOOOOOOOOONNNNN

I am dangerous!

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 8:23 PM | Message # 31
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Eni007, NO Yelling !!!!!!!!!! one more Yell and Im closing this thread.
Well if you talk to clinton via xfire, then he would unban you. And if he unbaned u he would explain why would he do that.
So if you unbanned now, i understand so no needed come here and yell at us. Its not our mistake.

Shiverwarp, ooops i forgot, yes i do play on yur server, btw ur server is on my xfire favorite list.

marinemanDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 7:58 AM | Message # 32
Juggernaut
welcome styker

strykerDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 11:39 AM | Message # 33
Lol I joined like a month ago but thanks. :P

Eni007Date: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 1:46 PM | Message # 34
k sam, sry, but u know wat...ulises is real haxor...why ddid he ban me 3 times on guru server when he used to be admin? cuz he hates me thats all bro...and he admin haxed and then he said guru fucked up the list...what about on my server ha? i didnt even make him admin, he never went in there. On my server he admin ahcked and took FLAGS OFF ( no yell just the truth). So you guys sshould think better and better about it...And by the way...Im good i used to be first on eo, im first at darkchaos with really big difference(how would i hack at the time i am skilled).... that is so noobish from u guys...

Added (2007-08-21, 1:46 Pm)
samn man, im not unbanned from eo, even though i am banned permanently man, if i wouldve been unbanned i woldnt come here and talk shit with u noobs

I am dangerous!

strykerDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 2:04 PM | Message # 35
Seriously Eni, you should really stop using offensive words and calling our clan n00bs.
Just because we lost in a scrim to your clan doesn't mean that we suck.

ClintonDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 2:14 PM | Message # 36
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
Ok eni, first things first. You can suck my dick for all i care, dont come in my fourms calling our clan members noobs. If you want fucking respect (not the forum respect thing), you have to give it. If your so fucking "skilled" why dont you go cal or something? Go see how good you do there <_<

Second thing, i dont even know what clan your in or when we scrimmed you guys. If you want, we can scrim again.

Third thing, when i saw that you were still banned from our server i was going to try to contact you about unbanning you, but it seems that you want to/wont mind to stay perma-banned, and im not going to unban you. Go play on your clan server or TDD server or whatever server you want, but you arent welcome here.

Message edited by Clinton - Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 2:16 PM

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 2:42 PM | Message # 37
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
|.p.O.a.| I believe is the one he's in

Eni007Date: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 3:33 PM | Message # 38
we have 15 members nub, and all pros

Added (2007-08-21, 3:28 Pm)
cuz i dont have legit ass, tahst why i dotn go on cal nub

Added (2007-08-21, 3:32 Pm)
k clinton, but why did u say that day u wont unban me ha? so thats just bs, i got unbanned on scrim, and u never say to any1 or moving target to unba me or smthng like that, and said suck my dick to me, i wotn disrespect u. w/e man leave this...i dont need ur unban..i uninstalled css so im out forever, happy now?!

Added (2007-08-21, 3:33 Pm)
about the noob dont be ofended, cuz im the 1 who should be ofended for calling me cheater at forums and everywhere, because ive never ben cheating in css since i started palying it

I am dangerous!

ClintonDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 5:24 PM | Message # 39
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Lemme just say this, you need to learn how to type. If you want someone to even try to read what you say, please take the time to learn to type correctly. If you can speak english, there is no reason why you cant type it.

Quote (Eni007)
cuz i dont have legit ass, tahst why i dotn go on cal nub

If your so damn skilled and l337 for us, tell your mommy to go buy you Counter-Strike, it doesnt cost much. I downloaded halo and played it alot, but once i figured that i was better than most of the people on cracked Halo, I bought it so that i could join a clan and actually play people that gave me a challenge. I suggest you do the same Mr. "Skills"

Quote (Eni007)
and said suck my dick to me, i wotn disrespect u. w/e man leave this...i dont need ur unban..i uninstalled css so im out forever, happy now?!

I told you to suck my dick and I mean it. Like i said, dont come in MY forums calling my members noobs. And of course im happy that you uninstalled; One less 7-year old asshat in the world that i have to tolerate cool

Quote (Eni007)
about the noob dont be ofended, cuz im the 1 who should be ofended for calling me cheater at forums and everywhere

I never called you a cheater, and probably never will. If you remember correctly, I told you that i dont want you in my clan because you are under suspicion. I have barely even played with you, so how would i know that you hack? I just know that alot of people say you hack, and i dont need a member like that in my clan.

Eni007Date: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 5:46 PM | Message # 40
yea, and why did u ban me perm then?....weird....u shouldve tellen me to put off name tag, so why did u ban me?

Added (2007-08-21, 5:45 Pm)
and by the way...i didnt want to see my name on ur forums man! and thats a main reason! and 2nd of all, ppl call me haxors for no reasons(even from ur clan) so they dont have to be offended by me caling them noobs

Added (2007-08-21, 5:46 Pm)
And lots of guys in ur clan (movingTarget, Stryker and Saint) are cool guys and they are good at playing so ya...they rae not noobs, i said noobs to ur minsd (baning me perm). Thats why "bro"...

I am dangerous!

ClintonDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 6:31 PM | Message # 41
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

i cant make out what you are saying, i guess you missed the whole type in english thing. Anyway, I will try my best to make out what you are saying.

Quote (Eni007)
yea, and why did u ban me perm then?....weird....u shouldve tellen me to put off name tag, so why did u ban me?

I told you that i dont want you affiliated with my clan, so take off the clan tag. Thats what i told you. I banned you because there are demos of your hacking posted on our forum, and 5 people told me you hack. Like i said, i dont know if you hack or not because i have barely played in the same server as you have. I'm just going by what i see and what people tell me.

Quote (Eni007)
and by the way...i didnt want to see my name on ur forums man! and thats a main reason!

?

Quote (Eni007)
And lots of guys in ur clan (movingTarget, Stryker and Saint) are cool guys and they are good at playing

Agreed

Quote (Eni007)
they rae not noobs, i said noobs to ur minsd (baning me perm). Thats why "bro"...

?

Eni007Date: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 6:35 PM | Message # 42
i said didtn want to see my name, cuz u guys said about me that i dont ahve to come here and talk like that to u guys,and u guys dotn talk like that to me...tahts how it goes

I am dangerous!

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 8:44 PM | Message # 43
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Poor stryker, sad
Eni Sorry but I cannot unban you.
Reason is:
1. I still dont understand how you scrim with us.
2. Calling us n00bz (We are not pro's, but please.......)
3. Thing with ulises...... (Non Sence)

Now can I have one sentence that explains why would you want so hard playing on E0's server ?
You said you have your own server...........Also now there are many Cracked Servers, and some of them better then ours.

Regards
Sam

Eni007Date: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 8:53 PM | Message # 44
man....my server cant keep more than 4 ppl so ya.. an d2nd id that i realyl dont care about that cuz now im out forevery (uninstalled css). So like i said idc just leave this...

I am dangerous!

SouljaDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-22, 2:32 AM | Message # 45
Juggernaut
lawl

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » Just joined the Clan!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024