{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: movingTarget  
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » Sup, Imma Applying to join EO
Sup, Imma Applying to join EO
Accurate_EagleDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 12:54 PM | Message # 1
Valuable
Respect: 1
Hi guys, imma applying for eo. I think everyone knows me, and my way of playing. I want to know if imma welcome to join clan or not....Aiight guys answer me. Cya all.

PWNED AND RAPED

ClintonDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 1:50 PM | Message # 2
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
you hack, your not welcomed here angry

Lmao, jk. Nice to see your application cool

Message edited by Clinton - Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:21 PM

Sam_xXxDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:30 PM | Message # 3
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
lol, how old are u eagle ? i reay dont care, but dude, you seem like dont understand jokes, and you cry like a lil gurl, wasup dude ?
we dont need that kinda people here. If you wanna join E0, be nice, respect, and understand where is a joke and where is no jokin.
E0 is not just a clan, its a family here, brotherh00d, we care about our members, and you should care about us.
Then you can join E0.

Regards
Sam

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

Accurate_EagleDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:58 PM | Message # 4
Valuable
sam u know wat was thing that frosterated me? cuz today profit called me haxor annd ppl thought i rly did, i knew it was a joke from profit. and they kept putting names like: accurateaglecankissmyass and shit like that, so thatss why. btw imma 15 years old. xD, but i would liket to ask if i could join eo for now, cuz i already asked rqm clan....soon i can tell u which side ill be "eo" or "rqm" :S

PWNED AND RAPED

Message edited by Accurate_Eagle - Saturday, 2007-09-08, 4:00 PM

SouljaDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 4:16 PM | Message # 5
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
lol.

ClintonDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 4:29 PM | Message # 6
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
lmfao? there is more to this story than i knew. This isnt like shopping for car insurance where you see "who will give you the best deal" If you want to be eo, join eo. if you want rqm, join them.

Thread locked.

ApoldenDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 4:29 PM | Message # 7
Almighty Wise One
Quote (Accurate_Eagle)
sam u know wat was thing that frosterated me? cuz today profit called me haxor annd ppl thought i rly did, i knew it was a joke from profit. and they kept putting names like: accurateaglecankissmyass and shit like that, so thatss why. btw imma 15 years old. xD, but i would liket to ask if i could join eo for now, cuz i already asked rqm clan....soon i can tell u which side ill be "eo" or "rqm" :S

don't pay attention to them then?

just join rqm

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » Sup, Imma Applying to join EO
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024