{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: movingTarget  
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » An application for {E0!} Clan (Saturn Applying)
An application for {E0!} Clan (Saturn Applying)
SaturnDate: Saturday, 2007-09-29, 11:45 AM | Message # 1
Respect: 0
Hi guys. My name Is Saturn and i often play CSS in {E0!} Clan Server. I enjoy very much spending the time there because its such a nice community and everyone knows each other (no hackers in the server/well except Souljal biggrin and his awp pwnage). lol j/k

So i thought I might have everything needed to be part of ur clan: Im not annoying (except when some1 steals my awp j/k) and i know how to play css.(im not saying that im a pro)

Probably most of you know that Accurate Eagle is my brother, but we are very different (in skills and character).

For the record im not 15 like accurate, im more mature and play css only for fun not rank! lolzzzzzz XD

I hope u guys at least consider my application, and I hope to join your community ASAP.
Well even if I dont, i want u to know that it was a pleasure applying and playing in ur server. U r doing a great job. keep it up. Peace Everyone.

ApoldenDate: Saturday, 2007-09-29, 6:00 PM | Message # 2
Almighty Wise One
Respect: 1
Ive never seen u play

Accurate_EagleDate: Sunday, 2007-09-30, 12:39 PM | Message # 3
Valuable
Respect: 1
Well maybe if u play more than 10 minutes a day u will c me playin! BTW if my brother Accurate Eagle has never ceen u playin! So its not me the one that doesnt play a lot. Anyways thanx for the rep!

Sry I wrote tihs message with my bro's account because he was logged on at the moment i entered the website. Sry fo that! Anyways its me SATURN

PWNED AND RAPED

Message edited by Accurate_Eagle - Sunday, 2007-09-30, 3:02 PM

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » An application for {E0!} Clan (Saturn Applying)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024