{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Announcements » Clan Announcements » Source TV for the Server!!
Source TV for the Server!!
ClintonDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-29, 8:49 PM | Message # 1
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
We now have source TV running on our server. Basically, Source TV lets you watch the game without actually being in it. This will be good so that you can watch us if we are having a scrim, or if you just want to watch for fun. With Source TV, the broadcast is delayed by about 10 seconds, so you can not accurately use it to ghost and tell people where others are.

The address for Source TV is 72.5.250.33:27020. The IP is different from the regular server (the ports are different) so please make sure that you type the correct port in the console.

If you want to read up more on Source TV, then visit here

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-29, 8:56 PM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
Awesome, I just saw it on the Xfire player list. I've seen it on other servers, but never was able to use it (the DZ clan servers, but my ping is too high I can't connect to them)

I'm about to check it out now

Edit: It was awesome. I played with camera mode a little bit while playing (I was using my touchpad at the time, and the teams were pretty much even [server was about half full]).

Message edited by n1ghtsn1p3r - Wednesday, 2007-08-29, 11:54 PM

Sam_xXxDate: Thursday, 2007-08-30, 10:38 AM | Message # 3
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
mmmm maybe couse of it server lagg as hell ? if not Cinton plz contac the host and tell them that server lag, pings are going up to 200 and then goes down, and its all game like that, warm up round is tottaly laggin

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

marinemanDate: Thursday, 2007-08-30, 12:39 PM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
i also noticed that last night about the ping times

{E0!} Clan Forum » Announcements » Clan Announcements » Source TV for the Server!!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024