{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Random Talk » ZOMFG!!! (thats right, zomfg)
ZOMFG!!!
ClintonDate: Sunday, 2007-08-26, 11:59 PM | Message # 1
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
I start school tomorrow (or today if u want to be a smartass wink ) T_T sad sad sadwalk pinch no killed help fear eek cranky badmood

I really dont want to go, but it seems i need to. Senior year is like the hardest year, but for me it should be easy because i have 2 gyms (i went to summer school and took those classes) but then again AP Calculus is a bitch, so we will see how i hold out on that.

ShadowFaxDate: Monday, 2007-08-27, 0:12 AM | Message # 2
V.I.P. Member
Respect: 1
Dang Clinton Thats Pretty Harsh Good Luck biggrin

Camping is part of life you dont want to die eh.....

Want To Play BF2 With Me Heres My Name: XXRUNITEXX ADD Me

marinemanDate: Monday, 2007-08-27, 7:23 AM | Message # 3
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
man i haven't been to school in 14 years. ouch i'm old

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Monday, 2007-08-27, 11:55 PM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
LOL marineman.

I took slackoff classes my senior year (got all the required crap out of the way and ended up with only 5 classes [PC Maint and Repair (took up 2 class slots), Cisco Internetworking (also took up two slots), Web Page Design, English IV, and Gov't/Economics]). I still graduated as a Texas Scholar even though I never took the 3rd foriegn language class required (I only did 2 years of spanish), but I think I ended up qualifying for the Technology graduation plan through that one.

Have fun and good luck. smile

movingTargetDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-28, 5:45 AM | Message # 5
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Respect: 10
sigh IB sucks and I can't do it in summer school IB Cau sucks more than Ap Cal
Have to take Us History, Spanish 3, Piano, Pre Cal, Physics , Comp Sci 1.5, and English 4
End of year i have to take AP exams so I can get some credit then take my IB exams the following year.

IB sucks, 5 years of Eng, 6 or 4 years of foreign language, 3 year History (don't have to do one in sophmore year), 5 years Science, plus
and extend essay with 120 hours of logged in Community Serveie hours and must meet all requiured grad requirements to get a IB diploma justso i can get 1-2 years of the College I want.

So is it worth it just to work my ass of though high school?

weaselforceDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-29, 0:07 AM | Message # 6
Juggernaut
Respect: 7
Lawl senior year - peer tutor / graduation exhibition (basically free period) / english / Video Class

</random nonsense>

{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Random Talk » ZOMFG!!! (thats right, zomfg)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024