{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Admin/hax (Abuse /radar hax)
Admin/hax
BangunsDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 7:33 PM | Message # 1
Juggernaut
Respect: 5
This is gotta stop wes is a bad admin all he ever does is abuse it to slap me or mute me and im not even annoying hes the annoying one with this sucky music he plays (gotta admit some of his songs r cool) and clinton i dont radar hax im sick of this nonsense thats going on every time i kill some1 wes and clinton r like Banguns stop using wall hax/radar hax and i dont care that u guys a jk i dont care ne more this is old and going on for awhile something has to be done (about wes admin abuse) no1 cares that he does this and he even changes maps when he doesnt like the map so can u guys do something its getting on my nerves

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

Message edited by Banguns - Monday, 2007-08-20, 8:01 PM

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 7:51 PM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
Wow.

I do agree the muting is excessive, but I have never seen/heard the hax accusations.

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 7:57 PM | Message # 3
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
Banguns, I agree with you, but you better stop F word.

Plz read : http://eo.ucoz.com/forum/0-0-0-36

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

BangunsDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 8:01 PM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
sry i revised it no more swear i was just pissed off

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 8:12 PM | Message # 5
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Banguns, thank you, now about abusing :
I know im Admin and Clan Leader, but i cant do nothing til Clinton aprof Server rules.
Server Rules were made by Me, So theres no actualy official rules for server til Clinton aprov my server rules or make his one server rule list.
I see....... Not only Weasel (i luv Weasel dont think wrong) but many of admins just abuse their Admin rights.
My mouth is shut couse I dont have that power to says someone to not do what they do.
Still sometimes i point them to Server rules [MOTD] but it doesnt help.
I like this community, I like our Clan Members and Im not ganna be Ass and report to Clinton.

I understand you, i realy do.........im sorry for you but here Im powerless til Clinton do something with Rules or With this situation. Because I didnt give Admin Rights to our Admins. (Plz Understand me too.)
I respect all Admins And Members.

Best Regards
Sam

BangunsDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 8:21 PM | Message # 6
Juggernaut
yea u tottally understand ty for taking ur time to read this and to post ur opinion and i want clinton to read this and c what he does next and i love all eo members too even if they are annoying

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

ClintonDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 10:28 PM | Message # 7
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
ok
1. The radar hax/wallhax thing can stop, but it was just a joke. If i really thought that you radar hacked/wallhacked, dont you think that i would have kicked you out of the clan already? We tease saint about hacking, i call weasel gay for killing me with awp/ump/deagle/mac10 but if you say that you dont like it, i can stop. I didnt know it got on your nerves that much. sad

2. I have told weasel not to mute you before, if he still does, then we need to fix that wacko

3. Sam, i told you that those rules are fine. I cant think of anything to add because those rules are good and to the point. cool

4.THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE!!! Although i am clan leader, i still need you guys to check on each other. If someone is admin abusing, please tell them to stop and if they dont, tell me about it. I dont want to hear, "im not clan leader, so i cant tell xyz not to abuse admin..." If you see someone giving themselves an awp, then tell them to stop. If they are teleporting themselves (and its not ok with everyone) then tell them to stop. Unless its me ( biggrin ) then PLEASE do not abuse admin. The same goes for me. I like never do anything to abuse admin, and i would like everyone else to do the same. The only time it might look like i abuse admin is if i go to spec/ get kicked out the game and i come back and i need my money and i give myself the money i had before.

Thats all i have to say about this for now. Like i said before, Admin is a strong power, if you like it, use it responsibly. surprised

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-08-20, 11:43 PM | Message # 8
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (Clinton)
Sam, i told you that those rules are fine

Thank you !
Now that Clinton confirmed our Server Rules, All Players And Admins Must Follow those rules.

{E0!} Server Rules

marinemanDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 7:51 AM | Message # 9
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
Thanks for da rules

BangunsDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-21, 11:22 PM | Message # 10
Juggernaut
kk still he does it clinton plz plz plz plz talk to him!

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Admin/hax (Abuse /radar hax)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024