{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » FKR haxing (aimbor)
FKR haxing
colombianDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 1:26 AM | Message # 1
V.I.P. Member
Respect: 1
i have witness -|tdd|- thorne I had to ban him

SouljaDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 1:27 AM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
lawl owned thorne is a hacker too

Message edited by Soulja - Friday, 2007-08-24, 1:27 AM

bobdoleDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 6:03 AM | Message # 3
Soldier
what was thorne using? ive seen him camp like a scared child but other than that he seemed clean

and FKR seemed legit too, but what do i know

marinemanDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 7:15 AM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
rules state that you need a demo to ban ppl

Sam_xXxDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 7:38 AM | Message # 5
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
colombian,
Demo needed, otherwise im going to unban him if he requests.........

Soulja, hey, throne neva hacked........
problem was CS:S Skins, of weapon. He didnt know that, thats why he had norecoil.
He uninstalled skinz, (lol he uninstalled whole system, windows, css etc)
He is clean as heaven !

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

MrsNuclearDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 11:34 AM | Message # 6
Almighty Wise One
Respect: 6
Quote (Soulja)
lawl owned thorne is a hacker too

I see you still have a problem
Let me guess I am next?
angry

Sam_xXxDate: Friday, 2007-08-24, 12:21 PM | Message # 7
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

MrsNuclear, no worries...........
he is just n00b, if throne hacked, you know what would happen...... he is just jelus wink

FKRDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-28, 3:21 AM | Message # 8
Im gone a write in spanish sorry:

En primer lugar yo no soy hacker y no necesito nada que se le parezca, tengo 29 años una pc con QUAD Q6600, 4 gigas de ram y una nvidia 8800 gtx.. soy diseñador grafico y asesor en sistemas computacionales. No tengo porque usar hacks pues me basto solo para jugar o hacer lo que sea, quien me acuse de ser hacker que lo demuestre o que me deje en paz, no he tenido ningun problema con Saint, Clinton, Sam y demás gente del clan EO, mas que algunos que me han acusado y el ejemplo esta colombian man que se dejo llevar por lo que decia thorne cuando este se siente jugador pro y no lo es. En su caso Banguns y profit que tambien me han acusado de ser wallhacker que tampoco soy y que hoy 28 / 08 /2007 me kickearon por sus creencias de pubertos, es obvio que no tengo la mentalidad de un niño como para solo dejarme llevar por disparos. Sam, creo que no lo sabes pero pertenezco al clan mx o sea =MX=Merol=MX=, del cual en ese servidor tambien era admin y te vi jugar varias veces en el y jamas te hice nada aunque dijeran que eras hacker ya que hay que saber diferenciar entre un buen jugador y uno que hace trampa al menos eso creo.

No hay muchos servers donde elegir y que no sean racistas y por ese motivo es que siempre entro a el server EO.

Les agradeceria que me dejen jugar y nada mas, me da igual si me creen hacker o no.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Clinton and Saint for unban me, i appreciate ur hospitality in ur server.

In the first place Im not a hacker and I dont need it, I have 29 yo an a PC with QUAD Q6600, 4 gigas of ram and one nvidia 8800gtx. Im graphical designer and adviser in systems of computer. I don't need to use hacks, who accused to me, to be a hacker that demonstrates it or that leaves me alone, I have not had no problem with Saint, Clinton, Sam and other ppl of the clan EO, but that some that has accused me and the example this colombian man that I let myself take reason why thorne says when this pro feels player and is not. In its Banguns case and profit that also they have accused to me to be a wallhacker that Im not either and that today 28/07/2007 kickme by their beliefs of adolescents, its obvious that I do not have the mentality of a single boy like letting take to me by firings. Sam, I believe that you do not know me but I belong to clan MX thats it =MX=Merol=MX=, of who in that server also was admin and I saw you play several times in, and I never did nothing to you although they said u are hacker since there is to know how to differentiate between a good player and one cheater at least that I belive it.

There are not many server where to choose and that they are not racist and by that reason I always enter to EO server.

Them appreciate that lets to me play nothing else and, gives me equal if they thinks to me a cheater or not

PD. Sorry for my bad english... dry

movingTargetDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-28, 5:37 AM | Message # 9
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Respect: 10
Colombian has been under admin abuse so don't worry about it too much.

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-28, 7:49 PM | Message # 10
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (FKR)
Sam, I believe that you do not know me but I belong to clan MX thats it =MX=Merol=MX=, of who in that server also was admin and I saw you play several times in, and I never did nothing to you although they said u are hacker since there is to know how to differentiate between a good player and one cheater at least that I belive it.

Hey hey, when did i acuse u of cheating ? Man if i think you cheating you would already be banned..........
And i know =MX=Merol=MX=, not much from MX server but from ke0s, you were pretty good at that time, so i believe that you are good.
I just didnt know that FKR is Merol, biggrin

Welcome to E0 and i hope you enjoy playing on E0.
Regards
Sam_xXx

Edit: No rasizm, read rules.
Note to black people, you cannot say nigger too.........I just heard it yesterday from my teacher, that even black person cannot say nigger its considered as rasizm.

FKRDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-28, 10:17 PM | Message # 11
Ok. thanks SAM and Moving Target, i dont say u acuse me of cheating sorry for the badly understood y just try to say ur a very good player, when im be old, im wanted to be like u!! lol

Thanks again . biggrin

Best regards

Sam_xXxDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-29, 8:05 PM | Message # 12
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

FKR, oh i see..........its coolio dude couse i dont speak english either biggrin
You are good player, so no worries, and u can see it by thing that u got banned biggrin
If you got banned for not cheating that means you are pretty good.

Regards
Sam

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » FKR haxing (aimbor)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024