{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Mistakenly banned for the 1000th time
Mistakenly banned for the 1000th time
JoeYoung90Date: Saturday, 2007-09-01, 10:12 PM | Message # 1
Respect: 0
I've been banned a lot in this server. It's getting ridiculous and I'm sick of it. Sometimes admins always think I'm hacking because I'm good at the game. I was banned while in the cs_crackhouse map, which is my favorite and am also the best at. A couple seconds after I shot someone in the head which took at least 5 shots before it actually hit him there, then the next thing I saw was, "Disconnected: Steam UserID STEAM_0:1:15651579 is banned." What the fuck is that shit? Is this a fucking joke? Anyways when I hold down the mouse button when I shoot the m4a1 or a weapon that shoots fast, I aim like a half an inch below the player's head. If you play zombie mod with unlimitted ammo you might understand. I'm only best at CSS when I'm in the mood for it.
I've been banned from that server at least 3 times or so, they weren't permanent, but the last one I had I'm not sure. It's been at least an hour or two since I was banned and I still can't get in. What were they thinking? I mean come on I bet they weren't even 100% sure I was hacking or something. My point is the admin needs to be 100% POSITIVE and actually KNOW that the person is actually hacking. It was obvious enough to know that I wasn't hacking, this is a fuckin' insult. Would a hacker have around 10-15 kills and 6 deaths? No. They wouldn't. I never hacked a day in that server. Bottom line, have some sense into who is and who isn't for Christ's sake! Enough said.

- JoeYoung90

Message edited by JoeYoung90 - Saturday, 2007-09-01, 10:14 PM

SouljaDate: Saturday, 2007-09-01, 10:49 PM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
who banned u and whats ur user name

ClintonDate: Saturday, 2007-09-01, 11:18 PM | Message # 3
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
I banned you. You have custom skins that give you no recoil. Uninstall them, and i take away your ban.

I dont know if you purposely had no recoil hax, or if you had custom skins (i automatically assume the best) then you will be banned for a day. Come back tomorrow, and you ban will be unlifted. It wasnt only me, it was 3 other ppl that noticed that you dont have recoil. They told me about it, i watched it for like 2 seconds, and i saw that when you shoot, your crosshairs dont move. I know it just wast me because i watched other ppl shooting earlier, and their crosshairs were moving like they were supposed to.

Sam_xXxDate: Sunday, 2007-09-02, 3:54 PM | Message # 4
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
Quote (JoeYoung90)
Steam UserID STEAM_0:1:15651579 is banned."

ooops, this is legit, but hey, skins may consider as hax,
im telling this like for 3 years, dont install any css skins, its modifying game which gives you better shots.
Classic Skinz are better, its real CS:S, I mean Classic, Old Skool, thats a G bro.
so stop using skins.

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

SouljaDate: Sunday, 2007-09-02, 8:11 PM | Message # 5
Juggernaut
its like digital gamer who i banned for walls was like i made cts blue ts red but he said he could see through smoke easier lawl k

JoeYoung90Date: Sunday, 2007-09-02, 9:09 PM | Message # 6
You may notice that if you join some servers, it doesn't allow you to use skins, which means it automatically switches to the default models but doesn't neccessarily delete the custom ones. The only custom model I have is for the m4a1, and from my screen, I did have recoil. If I can't use skins on your server I'll just simply not play on it.

- JoeYoung90

Message edited by JoeYoung90 - Sunday, 2007-09-02, 9:09 PM

MrsNuclearDate: Sunday, 2007-09-02, 11:11 PM | Message # 7
Almighty Wise One
Quote (Sam_xXx)
ooops, this is legit, but hey, skins may consider as hax,
im telling this like for 3 years, dont install any css skins, its modifying game which gives you better shots.
Classic Skinz are better, its real CS:S, I mean Classic, Old Skool, thats a G bro.
so stop using skins.

Thats is so true

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Sunday, 2007-09-02, 11:47 PM | Message # 8
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
Quote (MrsNuclear)
Thats is so true

Speaking from experience?

I admit, some of those skins look awesome, but yeah I wouldn't use them

(although I have noticed the guns are backwards on the original skins. The shell casings should go away from you not towards you [so if you have a right handed gun, then casings should be ejected from the left side, not the right as the original skins show, but there has to be some reason behind why it was done that way].)

MauleRDate: Monday, 2007-09-03, 1:31 AM | Message # 9
Respect: 1
Yea, I watched this guy get banned from TDD server for the same reason.

JoeYoung90Date: Monday, 2007-09-03, 2:35 AM | Message # 10
I was votebanned for having 2 headshots with the deagle on the first round in cs_office.

iHealzDate: Monday, 2007-09-03, 11:19 AM | Message # 11
Juggernaut
Respect: 3
Hs with deagle is easy.... they must of saw something else

ClintonDate: Monday, 2007-09-03, 12:59 PM | Message # 12
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Quote (iHealz)
they must of saw something else

...yea, maybe his no recoil? <_<

iHealzDate: Monday, 2007-09-03, 1:07 PM | Message # 13
Juggernaut
Respect: 3
yar thats what I meant

Message edited by iHealz - Monday, 2007-09-03, 1:07 PM

ClintonDate: Monday, 2007-09-03, 1:50 PM | Message # 14
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

yea, i know. I wasnt talking about you, im just saying that he has no recoil, and whichever server he goes to wont (or shouldnt) accept him.

marinemanDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-04, 7:26 AM | Message # 15
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
Mrs. Nuclear is right. as she always is.

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-04, 7:47 AM | Message # 16
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
Yeah I spec'd him on another server and he had little/no recoil with the AK.

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Mistakenly banned for the 1000th time
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024