{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » BANS BANS BANS!! WHY WHY WHY??? (Why yous ban me)
BANS BANS BANS!! WHY WHY WHY???
TriggerHappyDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 11:57 PM | Message # 1
Banned
Respect: -7
I was banned by Clinton for supposed hacking...

{EO!} caln ..do yous know how many people in this world have the same name as each other...

[i]HEAPS!!![/i]

When i first signed up to this website i thought jees great im part of the clan now so i added the {EO!} sign to my name and tried to go to the {EO!} server but i couldnt.....
Then i realised im not part of the clan and i need to try out in the tryouts which i missed...
And now the TDD people think im hacking..... HOW DO U GET TO THE TDD SERVER ANY WAY...
Why would i hack anyway.. Hacking is gay and it ruins the fun of pure skill....

I dont know waht to say but i love playing this server and dont hack

YOUR HELP WOULD REALY BE APPRECIATED BECAUSE I DONT HACK (FULL STOP) cry

Bellow is my old message...

Ive got a problem here peoples... I was playing as usual then all of a sudden i get kicked for no apparent reason.... So i connect back up and as soon as i choose my players skin i get put on the BAN LIST... I would really appreciate it someone could get me unbanned and ban those admins who are abusing their role.

My css name is Tr1gg3rHapp13
and my ip addres is 61.69.34.28
and i use a cracked css game

Ur help would realy be appreciated.

Sam_xXxDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 0:57 AM | Message # 2
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
First, ur not part of this clan and you cannot wear tag.
Second, you are not ganna be unbanned dont even try.
reason: i dont believe you *period*

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

Sniper-WolfDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 1:24 AM | Message # 3
V.I.P. Member
Respect: 5
yea dude, hax suck, and u got to earn the {EO!}

iHealzDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 2:50 AM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 3
We saw you hacking today at ech0s server, wearin the TDD tag that you probably didnt earn either.

ClintonDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 8:05 AM | Message # 5
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
Quote (TriggerHappy)
When i first signed up to this website i thought jees great im part of the clan now so i added the {EO!} sign to my name and tried to go to the {EO!} server but i couldnt.....

First, lemme say that you are moronic. Were not some noob clan that lets just anyone into the clan by posting "I want to join the clan" <_<

Second, if you are a so called "member" how long has it taken you to realize that we [eo clan members] can put the {E0!} tag on while in the server, and you cant?

Third, again, if you are a so called "member" why havent i seen you on xfire or teamspeak? Both are requirements for joining the clan.

Fourth, lmao! Again, if you are a so called "member" why havent you asked me or another member for the Members only section at the top of the forum?

Fifth, what makes you think that you can wear our tag and go around to other servers hacking?

Fuck off, your not welcome here anymore. If you really thought you were a member you would have at least acted like one or made some effort to be one. I dont believe your shit.

After you respond to this thread, its going to be locked and deleted. I doubt anything you say will change my mind about you ban, but you are welcome to try biggrin

Message edited by Clinton - Saturday, 2007-09-08, 8:07 AM

Accurate_EagleDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 11:45 AM | Message # 6
Valuable
Respect: 1
triggerhappy how about u stfu and dont talK?! i got a demo of u aimbot+wallhax so if u say 1 more word about baning, imma posting it. Even Elbasha saw that(at ech0 server). And that demo was when u had the eo name tag. How about leaving and not talking anymore about ur "requst" of unban? and last night me and ihealz saw u hacking(only wallhacking, aimbot hack was off)

PWNED AND RAPED

iHealzDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:06 PM | Message # 7
Juggernaut
Respect: 3
Quote (Accurate_Eagle)
last night me and ihealz saw u hacking(only wallhacking, aimbot hack was off)

Yup

Sam_xXxDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:42 PM | Message # 8
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Accurate_Eagle, please if its not hard for you could you upload this demo and post it here ?
mediafire.com

Regards
Sam

weaselforceDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 6:49 PM | Message # 9
Juggernaut
Respect: 7
um also, this is at least his second time being banned from this server.

And trigger, we ban by ip so the trigger happy we banned was using your IP. either go punch your brother or STFU

</random nonsense>

TriggerHappyDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 1:13 AM | Message # 10
Banned
Respect: -7
wacko I made a mistake about the {EO!} clan sogn up thing... my bad im sorry.. i havnt used the (EO!) tag infront of my name since i signed up on this page a couplke of months ago... I fucked up about the caln joining thing... any way my bad im sorry agin for that inconvineince

WEASELFORCE said i was banned twice in one day... it is correct... once kicked and baned for no reason... then added to the ban list for no reason...

Nobody has ever warned, mentioned are even hinted at me chaeting/hacking...

Ive never been on the TDD server or part of their calan either MrsNuclear has stated.

I dont know how to get hacks and would never use them IF i had any...

I hope this may have changed your mind Clinton but i doubt it by what other people have said....

Any way... this has been are real problem for me and for all you {EO!} clan members.. I hope this may have changed your mind... wacko

Added (2007-09-11, 1:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
OOPS i forgot... wacko

Acurate eagle could you please upload the DEMO you have to a place i could view it....
THXS

Added (2007-09-11, 1:13 Am)
---------------------------------------------
and i do have xfire

MrsNuclearDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 4:09 PM | Message # 11
Almighty Wise One
Respect: 6
OH BS we baned you on TDD for hacking

bash

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 8:06 PM | Message # 12
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

TriggerHappy Banned From Server and Forum
Topic Closed.

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » BANS BANS BANS!! WHY WHY WHY??? (Why yous ban me)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024