{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Banned from the server.
Banned from the server.
absurdDate: Monday, 2007-09-10, 3:32 AM | Message # 1
Respect: 0
[color=yellow]While playing on your server last night I was banned. I didn't receive any admin message, no warning, or anything from admin or players to suggest that I was under suspicion of hacking. If anything I remember one of the players saying "What did he do?" next thing I know I was banned.

I can understand why Saint may have though that I was hacking after my last run on the server. As CT, I rushed and tossed a couple of flashes outside of long hall on de_prodigy. At that instance when I let the second one go Saint runs in guns blazing. I happen to win the gun battle and proceeded out of the hall. A few T's were standing against the wall (I'm guessing still blind) when I aimed for the first guy and ended up killing either two or three with a couple of them being headshots making my record 23-3. Heck it was a fluke to say the least, but then again if they were lined up against the wall I cant see that to be any fault of mine tongue . If me being banned was due to another instance other than that then....I'm not sure how to reassure you that I dont hack wink .

It's cool I know it was a judgement call on his part and all he was doing was maintaining the servers integrity. For all I know I probably would of kicked me too. Ah well, I frequent the [USMC] and [47R] servers for the most part and was looking for another sever to frequent. Either way it was fun while it lasted and thanks for giving the thread a look.

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-09-10, 8:05 PM | Message # 2
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
absurd, whats your name in game ?
If you are planning to continue playin on E0 Server, I may give you chance (since theres no demo of you)
But if we see something fishy, you are perm banned.
And if you are legit why you prefer playin on cracked servers ?

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

absurdDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 2:14 AM | Message # 3
Respect: 0
I play under the same user ID as on this forum "absurd." I welcome you to spec. as I play. By no means do I consider myself a good player. I was having a good night and considering it was late at night I suppose people were tired smile . By all means if a demo suggests anything other than just straight game play then enough said (not likely though considering I dont hack). Either way I appreciate the lift on the ban. Thanks.

I don't play CS on a day to day basis, but when I do I'm only on a couple of severs ([USMC] mostly) because my connection is consistently low and they always seem to have an admin on to maintain fair play (I'm guessing by cracked that you're referring to a server open to hackers without security? yes?...well I suppose in that case I'm really relying on the admins biggrin ). The servers fun because it offers a challenge, I like the map rotation, and the regulars contribute to the server as welll. I really just play to play, you know, fun and stress relief.

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 6:35 AM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
What he means by cracked is that it doesn't require Steam to be able to play on, so we can use "cracked" clients that don't use Steam and still be able to play (but we can't play on actual Steam servers). But the problem with it is that it's easier for hackers to get in since VAC and the other anti-cheat programs don't work too well on cracked servers/clients.

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Banned from the server.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024