{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » I got Banned????? (...and I don't knw why)
I got Banned?????
WatchOutDate: Friday, 2007-09-14, 9:15 PM | Message # 1
Trainee
Respect: 0
Ok I was just playing on the server and all the sudden I got kicked and now it's saying I'm banned. I didn't team kill anyone , I didn't hack, nobody told me anything, just allthe sudden I got banned. Anyways, I'd really love to be unbanned seeing as how I really like the server and play there all the time. I don't even know who banned me. Anyhow, I don't hack and never have, so if the person who banned me would at least let me know the reason for the ban than maybe I could talk it out with you.

SoadDate: Friday, 2007-09-14, 9:24 PM | Message # 2
V.I.P. Member
Respect: 1
Man me too and i don´t know why...

Added (2007-09-14, 9:24 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Man me too and i don´t know why...

WatchOutDate: Friday, 2007-09-14, 9:26 PM | Message # 3
Trainee
yeah we were playing together on the server

SoadDate: Friday, 2007-09-14, 10:08 PM | Message # 4
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, i think in the same moment we banned!

GrimDate: Friday, 2007-09-14, 11:45 PM | Message # 5
Trainee
I was there too... You were accused of wallhacking. on cs_italy.

SoadDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 0:20 AM | Message # 6
V.I.P. Member
I don´t understand, because play together 3 admins Love, Marine man, and Moving Target...

WatchOutDate: Saturday, 2007-09-15, 1:54 AM | Message # 7
Trainee
What the hell I wasn't wall hacking. The only thing that came close to that was when I ran up the stairs and past a doorway a guy was standing outside a little to the side. As I was running I saw him and after passing the doorway shot the wall in the direction where he was standing. I got banned several seconds after that but it was obviouse I saw him since he saw me running past the door. He knew, that I knew where he was standing.

Anyways, for the admin that banned me, please come here and talk to me so I can explain. I'd like to keep playing on the server.

Message edited by WatchOut - Saturday, 2007-09-15, 1:55 AM

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » I got Banned????? (...and I don't knw why)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024