{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Suggestions » No Awp's ? (i hate um)
No Awp's ?
Awps? Yes/No
1. Yes - I Love awps because im a lil n00bix [ 7 ] [63.64%]
2. No - I Hate Awps Theys fo n00bs [ 4 ] [36.36%]
3. Im a n00b and i don't care [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 11
ApoldenDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:50 PM | Message # 1
Almighty Wise One
Respect: 1
Just thought i would get some feedback about what everyone likes

Sam_xXxDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 3:54 PM | Message # 2
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
We have one awp per team. still some legit players what 2 awp per teams

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

ApoldenDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 4:32 PM | Message # 3
Almighty Wise One
Quote (Sam_xXx)
#1 We have one awp per team. still some legit players what 2 awp per teams

what?

weaselforceDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 6:38 PM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 7
the only reason we have a limit is because most advanced players will use an awp in pubs to completely own, if we didnt have a limit you would see alot more leet awpers at one time. The awp is a fun weapon, no reason you shouldnt be able to practice...

</random nonsense>

ApoldenDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 6:48 PM | Message # 5
Almighty Wise One
I dunno i just really see no skill in them... they just camp and wait for someone to come around the corner and boom ur dead.. no skill in that

i guess im really describing camping in general but most ppl when they get awps they camp.. i wouldn't mind as much if they where to move around but 89% of the time they don't

Message edited by Apolden - Saturday, 2007-09-08, 6:49 PM

weaselforceDate: Saturday, 2007-09-08, 7:06 PM | Message # 6
Juggernaut
Awping is hard, I been using awps frequently for the last couple weeks and I still cant hit people on the move, its like any other weaopn, if you practice you will get it. When you see a professional awper, you will shat bricks

</random nonsense>

Sniper-WolfDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 0:37 AM | Message # 7
V.I.P. Member
Respect: 5
Well the awp is a part of the game, I think all weapons even the auto snipe(although i beleave its cheap) should be part of the game. I must admit it is very annoying when you have 100 health and then u pass a window and boom ur dead, 1 shot, but thats why you should buy smokes, and flashes you know... use tactics. Dont run in open areas and stick to close quarters. This server really caught my attention when they had the 1 awp per team thing, that was genious.

Quote (weaselforce)
Awping is hard, I been using awps frequently for the last couple weeks and I still cant hit people on the move

I must disagree with you on this one good friend. I put it to the test. I let my gurl play one time and she never played a game in her life. I sat her up on de_dust as a ct in that little spot where they can shoot towards bombsite, and told her right click to zoom, left click to shoot. Her first time she had 3 kills before she died. really all she needed to know was the keys b-4-6, w, left/right click = pwnage

weaselforceDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:15 PM | Message # 8
Juggernaut
^^ 1. Noobs always get lucky
2. Its not hard to cover choak points in pubs
3. By "moving" I meant offensive awping

</random nonsense>

Message edited by weaselforce - Sunday, 2007-09-09, 3:36 PM

Sam_xXxDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 10:00 PM | Message # 9
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

who said: to use awp you dont need skillz ?
pffff dude, its the hardest weapon to use in css.
first you need to know how to move with awp.
How to shoot, fast switch to pistol if needed.

and i dont see any points that you saying that, if awp is for noobs and lets say u say M4 is for legit, why dont u use M4 and kill AWP ? thats right couse you ganna get raped if someone with awp.
So i suggest you to stop crying, and practice more with awp, when you get awp skillz im sure you wont use any other weapon ecept awp.

Message edited by Sam_xXx - Sunday, 2007-09-09, 10:01 PM

iHealzDate: Sunday, 2007-09-09, 10:00 PM | Message # 10
Juggernaut
Respect: 3
heh good players usually make awping look easy, thats why people think its a noob weapon but its harder then it looks. And sniper's girl is meant to play css!

ApoldenDate: Monday, 2007-09-10, 4:10 PM | Message # 11
Almighty Wise One
Quote (Sam_xXx)
and i dont see any points that you saying that, if awp is for noobs and lets say u say M4 is for legit, why dont u use M4 and kill AWP ? thats right couse you ganna get raped if someone with awp. So i suggest you to stop crying, and practice more with awp, when you get awp skillz im sure you wont use any other weapon ecept awp.

who said i wasn't good with the awp? Its too easy to use.... it really takes no skill to use.... at all... i would prefer scout..... that takes a little more skill to use and as does the M4

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-09-10, 8:50 PM | Message # 12
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (Apolden)
Its too easy to use.

see again......... no sense at all. if so why u want restrict it ? is it ganna make css harder ? give well skillz to players ?
realy it doesnt make any sense.

Also you want to Join E0 Clan. guess what when we ganna have scrim and lets say you are in clan playin in that scrim, CAL config will be executed and mani will be disabled which will allow as many awp you want. and if you wont have that skill to run away from awp or somehow move to not be shooted than we ganna lose scrim, couse some team uses 3 awp at a time.
And one time it happened to us, we had 3 awp at a time biggrin and we won game, it was last scrim, with TgD.
so dont cry, couse its to easy, restrictin it wont make it harder or easier.

Edited (Reason: Added More):
Same thing with FF, why you think FF is on ? Answer that and lets compare thoughts

"the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse..."

Message edited by Sam_xXx - Monday, 2007-09-10, 8:59 PM

ApoldenDate: Monday, 2007-09-10, 9:01 PM | Message # 13
Almighty Wise One
Quote (Sam_xXx)
so dont cry, couse its to easy, restrictin it wont make it harder or easier.

the only reason i don't like the awp is because n00bs get ahold of it and they camp like crazy and thats all they do...

yeah i know there are ways around it and you can still pull off a kill but its annoying.. but i do see how it can become practice as you play with the awp more..

meh

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-09-10, 9:31 PM | Message # 14
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (Apolden)
i don't like the awp is because n00bs get ahold of it and they camp

yea thats what FRP was tellin me and he requested to allow atleast 2 awps per team.....no one wants it, if we get so much troble with one awp, what would happen with 2 ? lul
btw auto semi should be unrestricted, but what can i do biggrin

SouljaDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 5:21 AM | Message # 15
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
if ur a good player u can kill a kid with awp its not that hard he may get like 5 kills but that dont last long usually

ElbashaDate: Thursday, 2007-09-13, 6:46 PM | Message # 16
Soldier
Respect: 2
i must learn how to awp
if i saw some1 running infront of me going left and right and me with awp
i get nervous and get owned biggrin

strykerDate: Thursday, 2007-09-13, 10:18 PM | Message # 17
.: The Demon :.
Respect: 5
Quote (Sam_xXx)
atleast 2 awps per team.....no one wants it,

No one wants it Sam? BULLSHIT I've seen plenty ppl who wants to have the restriction lifted, including me. It's very sad that one person who's on the winning team can have the awp for like the whole map even when they miss like the worlds most easiest shot. It's very sad because like if Soulja or Sam (wondering if I should be included T_T) had it.. the team would really pwn.. Some people get lucky and they do a few awp kills from time to time but when I see them or spec them they are actually the worlds n00best n00bs. I mean they run with the awp and think.. why the hell is it so slow when I run with the awp and when I run with a pistol it's really fast. :0

{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Suggestions » No Awp's ? (i hate um)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024