{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Game Discussion » Play Cracked PC Games Online (Cool Porgram)
Play Cracked PC Games Online
ClintonDate: Wednesday, 2007-06-27, 2:18 PM | Message # 1
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
Ok, so most PC games that you crack dont let you play online because the serial is already being used (Halo, Call of Duty, EA Sports Games, etc.) I found a program that lets you play those games against other people online. The program works by connecting everyone that want to play the game together, and after this is done, when you run the game the game will think that you are playing on LAN (which doesnt require a cd key biggrin ) but you are actually playing on the internet against a friend. I use this program to play my 360 games with other people because I cant get my live account to work. Here is the link:
Leaf Networks 2006

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-24, 3:20 PM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
That's cool.

I used to have Xlink Kai, which is similar, so I could play with my Xbox online (specifically modified games like Halo 2 Killtrocity v2, or the original Halo which doesn't have XBL support [I don't have XBL anyway]). I may have to try this with Halo PC and UT2004 (both are legit, btw) since Gamespy doesn't work at all (but with Halo Customized Edition, i keep getting game version issues, even though it's fully updated).

Message edited by n1ghtsn1p3r - Tuesday, 2007-07-24, 3:20 PM

ClintonDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-24, 8:57 PM | Message # 3
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
I use xlink kai to play Halo 2 online because my xbox 1 is modded and those fucking maps arent free yet! gimme your tag and maybe i can play you on day. I have halo on xbox and pc (same for halo2 xbox and pc) and i have some other games too.

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-24, 10:15 PM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
Same as on here. I broke my Halo 2 by accident disk and I deleted the Halo 2 Killtrocity v2 conversion mappack. I need to get a wireless adapter for it (the jack where we usually have the router plugged into broke, and so it was put in my room, but it's fixed now so it's back in another room). I downloaded the official multiplayer mappack, then applied the modded map patches then ftp'd them into my Xbox.

I softmodded my Xbox (I don't like Splinter Cell [I'm stuck on the 5th level I think] so I'm just using the disk to "fix" my Xbox if I screw it up).

{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Game Discussion » Play Cracked PC Games Online (Cool Porgram)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024