{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: movingTarget  
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » §ilent_Sniper joins this forum!
§ilent_Sniper joins this forum!
jpuiDate: Sunday, 2007-07-29, 4:07 PM | Message # 1
Almighty Wise One
Respect: 1
Hello,

Although I joined earlier b/c someone recommened me here for some Textures you can download. And after a few days or so, I'm officially in this forum, not for downloads, but to talk with you guys @ E0!

Oh and, If you guys @ E0 would like some more maps, I've created 2 maps that players might like to play. You can DL it @ http://www.jpui.net/css/.

I've made these maps when I had a legit account before my account got deleted b/c of using non Steam games -_-. dry Anyways, The map My friend and I worked on alot was "fy_Nightmare_House_v1_3". The second map is called "fy_Scout_Showdown"

If you would add that onto the map list, that would be awsome. And I'd like to know the replys if the players like the maps. =).

- §ilent_Sniper (Jpui)

§ilent_Sniper

Message edited by jpui - Sunday, 2007-07-29, 4:15 PM

HydraDate: Sunday, 2007-07-29, 10:13 PM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
Welcome!

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 2:06 AM | Message # 3
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
jpui, welcome, and we will try these maps
Justt need till clint added them

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

jpuiDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 3:16 PM | Message # 4
Almighty Wise One
Thx guys. Oh and I get good ping @ ur servers so expect me to come often =P. biggrin

§ilent_Sniper

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 7:51 PM | Message # 5
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

jpui, This server is so damn cool that even i have ping like 100, i feel like i have ping 30,
realy it doesnt feel 100, couse on ke0s and Shivers i have 90, and its so damn laggy,
But our server pwns !
So welcome !

ShiverwarpDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 8:41 PM | Message # 6
LGU Leader
Respect: 2
Quote (jpui)
jpui, This server is so damn cool that even i have ping like 100, i feel like i have ping 30, realy it doesnt feel 100, couse on ke0s and Shivers i have 90, and its so damn laggy, But our server pwns ! So welcome !

Don't know what you're on, but my server sure doesn't lag. I would hope not considering it's professionally hosted. =/ Must be something on your end.

LGU Smokehouse- Cracked Counter-strike: Source server

Sam_xXxDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 8:52 PM | Message # 7
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Shiverwarp, no shiver realy, i mean i wouldnt say that, but its true, i cant play on ur server only couse of lag man.
I would love to play on your server, but i cant, same as ke0, man i love ke0, its second server where i started playing CS:S
(first one was Champs | West Coast)
So i cant even play on ke0s, couse its laggy, it was always laggy, but i donno why this server is just fine for me.

Shiver, maybe this is reason why you dont have ppl on your server, look, talk to your host, maybe they did something....
like no lag only for you, Or get Our Host, pay them for 100 tickrate, im sure that i wont have lag then.
Dont think im saying bad about your server, im sayin truth, you helped us, like post u made 2 days ago,
thanks, respect couse no one would do that having their own server, they would do something bad. So i respect u, and hope
you will have ppl 24/7 on your server.

You and your team are Welcome on our Server, hope we are welcome to on urs one.

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 9:06 PM | Message # 8
Juggernaut
Respect: 4
This is the only server I go on cuz of the low ping (there are 3 others but nobody ever plays on them), since there are only 4 that ping under 100 for me

jpuiDate: Monday, 2007-07-30, 10:32 PM | Message # 9
Almighty Wise One
the Ke0 server has something wrong with it. It tells me that it is Out of Date and that I couldn't join it.

The Shiverwarp's server works and dosen't really have lag (although i played only for like an hour or so on that server).

This server I know has some good maps, although they have alot of classic maps. I would like to see some more new maps in the near future.

Oh, and tell me when my maps are up! (I can't wait biggrin smile tongue ).

Oh and, I have this Portable CS:S version of CS:S. It's a standalone and you can play anywhere you want without installing it. I modified it using the barebone of Daemonic's CS:S. I modified it so you do not need to install anything. You can even run it directly on the DVD.

If anyone really wants my modded vr. Tell me and ill upload it.

Also, For some reason, whenever i play CS:S on this Portable vr. XFire can't detect me playing it sad .

§ilent_Sniper

Message edited by jpui - Monday, 2007-07-30, 10:35 PM

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 0:24 AM | Message # 10
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Quote (jpui)
the Ke0 server has something wrong with it. It tells me that it is Out of Date and that I couldn't join it.

Just type in console
connect IP
find ke0s Ip adress and use command connect that will work.

Quote (jpui)
Oh, and tell me when my maps are up!

Talk to clinton about them

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 6:09 AM | Message # 11
Juggernaut
Quote (jpui)
Also, For some reason, whenever i play CS:S on this Portable vr. XFire can't detect me playing it sad

Xfire only detects installed games, so your Portable copy won't work with it, so in order for Xfire to log your hours, you have to play the installed version.

jpuiDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 2:26 PM | Message # 12
Almighty Wise One
Do you think it will detect if I make an installer which will install the Portable CS:S?

§ilent_Sniper

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Tuesday, 2007-07-31, 5:18 PM | Message # 13
Juggernaut
Not sure. I think Xfire looks at the system registry for installed games (It may work, but I'm not sure)

jpuiDate: Thursday, 2007-08-02, 11:44 PM | Message # 14
Almighty Wise One
Maybe.

Soo far, I havent had any replies from Clinton about the 2 maps. (PS, I already PMed him awhile ago.). sad

§ilent_Sniper

n1ghtsn1p3rDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 1:04 AM | Message # 15
Juggernaut
I know of at least 1 new map added (de_season), but the bsp file is missing (we wanted to try it so the admin switched to it, but the file was missing so it locked us all out of the server except for LAZY KIDD).

BangunsDate: Friday, 2007-08-03, 2:55 AM | Message # 16
Juggernaut
Respect: 5
wow i <3 u silent sniper and glad to no that u like to play zm too
and yes about what nightsniper said i am so confused cause we cant dl it since the bsp file is missing we need a link to somewhere to dl it

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

jpuiDate: Saturday, 2007-08-04, 7:13 AM | Message # 17
Almighty Wise One
Thx Bangun =D. Maybe to fix the missing bsp problem is to download it ourselves so we dont get kicked out maybe? lol.

Nyways, I have a photo galllery on the Nightmare_House v1.3 if any of you guys want to see it.

http://gallery.filefront.com/jpui/78950/

(Oh and I was nocliping around just to take those pics so its not on the ground where I took them just FYI.)

§ilent_Sniper

Message edited by jpui - Saturday, 2007-08-04, 7:16 AM

Sam_xXxDate: Saturday, 2007-08-04, 3:24 PM | Message # 18
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

damn why is it so dark out there ? im scared

BangunsDate: Saturday, 2007-08-04, 3:34 PM | Message # 19
Juggernaut
the only bad thing about that is that we need flashlights and we would have enable flashlights for that map

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

jpuiDate: Sunday, 2007-08-05, 3:15 PM | Message # 20
Almighty Wise One
That's the main thing. I want to encourage people to use Flashlights on that map especially since it requires flashlights outside and there is no light outside in general expect the moon.

Also, it is meant to be scary kinda =P. biggrin

§ilent_Sniper

strykerDate: Monday, 2007-08-06, 7:30 PM | Message # 21
.: The Demon :.
Quote (jpui)
CS:S on this Portable vr. XFire can't detect me playing it

Well if it's anything like my DZ version, I think you can go to the help section and you can try
doing what Clinton posted on there. It may work but I'm not sure.

jpuiDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-07, 7:52 PM | Message # 22
Almighty Wise One
I said that this is my custom version. So no, it's not from DZ.

§ilent_Sniper

ShiverwarpDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-07, 8:37 PM | Message # 23
LGU Leader
Respect: 2
Who is your host Sam?

LGU Smokehouse- Cracked Counter-strike: Source server

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » New Members » §ilent_Sniper joins this forum!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024