{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Trash » §ilent Clan scrimming info (FOR Clinton only)
§ilent Clan scrimming info (FOR Clinton only)
jpuiDate: Sunday, 2007-08-05, 3:31 PM | Message # 1
Almighty Wise One
Respect: 1
Hello,

In the server, Clinton asked us if we wanted to scrim. I soo far have 3 members (and a half. the other half is my dad =P).

§ilent_Sniper (me)
§ilent_Gunner (My brother)
§ilent_Shooter (This other guy).

§ilent_MRI (My dad, which is not a "Real" player if you know what i mean biggrin )

So, I need to somehow get Shooter, Clint and maybe others online on MSN and talk about this on what time is perfect and the different Time Zone problem, etc. My dad, however might or might not be joining just for fun b/c he dosen't play much and he dosen't play often as me & my brother).

So, I live in Canada, Toronto. (-5 EST). Shooter however, I am not sure and I need to contact him..

Add me on MSN (although I dont get on often in the summer, I will just for this fun scrim.) "ssjpui@gmail.com" (me) | "malu-1010@hotmail.com" (Shooter).

I have MSNed him (wtih a message to come to this forum post so we can have a get-together happy biggrin ).

(Also, I have some problems with my PC. I have duoboot on, which means I have 2 Operating systems on my PC. 1 is Media Center Edition which works great. Second is Vista Ultimate and I am currently on that, trying out some new settings and moddifying the CS:S and CS 1.6 to run some settings on Vista). And, I can't really get back to my MCE for some reason, so I might have to do some "Changing" to my PC.

§ilent_Sniper

Message edited by jpui - Sunday, 2007-08-05, 3:38 PM

ClintonDate: Sunday, 2007-08-05, 4:30 PM | Message # 2
th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
ok we can defenitely play some time. I will talk to you guys about this.

jpuiDate: Monday, 2007-08-06, 5:26 PM | Message # 3
Almighty Wise One
I need to know what Maps we are going to play on? I need to know ASAP. Thx.

Added (2007-08-06, 5:26 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
I need to know who's playing us.

Secondly, we are playing more of a fighting maps instead of getting hosties or planting:

cs_Office, fy_iceworld_real, and cs_compound.We will also play other different maps like cs_italy, cs_crackhouse, and other maps.

We have a new guy commin my friend. so we will have 4 vs. 4 fight.

Can you please tell me which of you guys are plaing us?

§ilent_Sniper

Message edited by jpui - Monday, 2007-08-06, 2:12 PM

iHealzDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-07, 3:17 AM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 3
Hey silent guys, if you ever need a ringer, im here biggrin

jpuiDate: Wednesday, 2007-08-08, 7:14 PM | Message # 5
Almighty Wise One
lol. Anyways, we can start it @ 10:45am (-5 EST) if you guys can come?

But as long as I can fix up my PC. I have some issues with them . thats why. I might need to format my PC and start it fresh just in case if anything happens.

Oh and, Clinton, are you going to tell me the Password to the server when we are starting the game?

--------------

EDIT:

I have some problem fixing my PC. I'm doing a fresh install.

We will start @ 1:00pm (-5 EST)

Added (2007-08-08, 7:14 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
This was not really set up properly. We didn't get to scrim you guys at the end. Let's set up a time where we can all be online.

§ilent_Sniper

Message edited by jpui - Tuesday, 2007-08-07, 11:49 AM

{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Trash » §ilent Clan scrimming info (FOR Clinton only)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024