{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Humor » Jokes (lol rofl lmao hahahahaha)
Jokes
BangunsDate: Wednesday, 2007-09-05, 10:01 PM | Message # 1
Juggernaut
Respect: 5
A husband and wife were moving from Illinois to Florida. The husband left 5 days earlier. He sent an e-mail to his wife when he got to their new home. He accidently typed in the wrong adress, and it was sent to an eldery woman whose husband had just died. The message read:
"Dear my love,
I've just arrived for my destination. Plans are made for your arrival tommorrow.
Love, Your Husband
P.S. It sure is warm down here

There was a cub, a cardinal, a yankee and a red sox player on top of a cliff. The cub player said "this is for my team" and jumped off of the cliff. The cardinal player wanted to be a better person so he said "this is for my team" and ran then flipped off of the cliff. The yankee and the red sox player looked at each other both thinking "i don't really wanna die". But after a long period of waiting, the red sox player goes, "you know what, this is for my team" and pushed the yankee player of the cliff!

More jokes to come i hope to give you guys a so called "joke of the day" if thats ok with some ppl

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

Message edited by Banguns - Wednesday, 2007-09-05, 10:03 PM

marinemanDate: Thursday, 2007-09-06, 7:22 AM | Message # 2
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
A guy thought he was dead, but in reality he was very much alive.
His hallucination became a real problem for his family and they finally took him to see a psychiatrist. After spending many laborious sessions trying to convince the guy he was still alive, the psychiatrist tried one last approach. He opened his medical book and proceeded to show the man that dead men don’t bleed. After a mind-numbing study, the man seemed convince that dead men don’t bleed, and the psychiatrist asked: “Do you now agree that dead men don’t bleed?” “Yes I do” the man replied. “Very well, then,” the psychiatrist said. He took out a pin and pricked the man’s finger. Out came a drop of blood. The doctor asked. “What does that tell you?” “Oh my goodness!” The patient exclaimed as he stared doubtfully at his finger…. “Dead men do bleed!!”

Sniper-WolfDate: Thursday, 2007-09-06, 11:17 PM | Message # 3
V.I.P. Member
lol, that wuz dumb funny.

marinemanDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 7:19 AM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
which one?

Sniper-WolfDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 7:22 AM | Message # 5
V.I.P. Member
yours, it was like it... its not really funny but the guy was so stupid that it made it funny.

marinemanDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 7:25 AM | Message # 6
Juggernaut
LOL thats cool.

diabolicalDate: Friday, 2007-09-07, 7:44 AM | Message # 7
God-Like
Respect: 2
yea that was hilarious

{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Humor » Jokes (lol rofl lmao hahahahaha)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024