th3 g0d

Juggernaut

Respect: 13
I know you all know some, so bring em happy

Sam_xXxDate: Thursday, 2007-07-12, 11:03 PM | Message # 2
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
damn i know many of them but they are russian, if i translate 'em they might be not so funny, i try one:

In Hospital:
-Blond got twins and she is sitting and crying,
-Nurse came and asked her "What's wrong, what happened ?"
You got twins, you should be happy.
-Blond says: yea but what will i say to my husband, from who I got second child ?

well not that funny, but in Russian it ROX, i cryed when i heard this joke biggrin

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

BangunsDate: Thursday, 2007-07-19, 8:44 PM | Message # 3
Juggernaut
Respect: 5
omg thats it i got like 2 or 3
first one

blond goes to a store-she walks up to the guy at the register(known as *guy*)-she says "im looking to buy this tv"-
Guy says "sry we dont sell stuff to blonds"-so the blond went home and put on a black wig-goes to the guy and says"im looking to buy this tv"-
Guy says "sry we dont sell stuff to blonds"-so the blond asked the guy-"how do u no that im a blond"-and the guy replied"thats a microwave not
a tv"

band

kk hahaha thats was stupid what do u expect THE WORLDS FUNNIEST JOKE?

second one

Theres a blond red head and black chick all lined up in a row for getting excuted(by gun point like older times)-
The black chick goes first-"ready, aim," and the black chick yells"TORNADO"- and every1 looks and she gets away(lawl like that would happen?)
The red head goes next- "ready, aim," and the red head yells"HURRICANE" - and every1 looks and she gets away(kk just stick with me ppl plz)
The blond goes next- "ready, aim," and the blond yells "FIRE"

hehehe stupid blonds kk im done biggrin

killer kitty watches all
Make It Sexy!

Message edited by Dalingra - Saturday, 2007-07-21, 3:51 PM

marinemanDate: Tuesday, 2007-08-14, 1:41 PM | Message # 4
Juggernaut
Respect: 10
A blonde, out of money and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom.

She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you."

She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde."

The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"

{E0!} Clan Forum » The Lounge » Humor » Blonde Jokes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024