{E0!} Clan Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]

• Page 1 of 1
{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Admin Abuse (Banned by Soulja without reason)
Admin Abuse
[aka]$LeadeR$Date: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 5:11 PM | Message # 1
Trainee
Respect: 0
Today (9/11), I was banned from your server by Soulja unjustly and without cause. I'll admit, It may have seemed shady that i killed seven players after my team was wiped out and believe me, no one was as suprised as me, but there is no way he could have seen any hacks because there were none on to be seen.

I would like to know what hacks i was suspected of and the reason I was banned. If there is no good reason, some action should be taken against him.

Well anyways- ggs and look forward to play with guys again! cool

MauleRDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 7:59 PM | Message # 2
Respect: 1
Check the topic with your hacking demos.

Sam_xXxDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 8:01 PM | Message # 3
Am Paranoia

Juggernaut

Respect: 17
[aka]$LeadeR$, READ

CSIT = Counter Strike Intelligence™

[aka]$LeadeR$Date: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 8:36 PM | Message # 4
Trainee
wTH? I remember those games and there was no aimbot... POint out to me specifically what is wrong in those demos except lag?

SouljaDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 9:17 PM | Message # 5
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
who the fuck are u i banned a aka 2 fucking times. once for aimbot 4 people saw you and reported it to me no questions asked

3 fucking hours later u come back again with aimbot even going 12:12 getting ur 6 headshots in a row shaking up the ass

you have some fucking nerve to come back on here and post your innocense and saying i abuse my admin when u cheat at a fucking video game can i say horribly while im at it

get the fuck out you are not welcomed here u cant excuse shaking with headshots for lag

[aka]$LeadeR$Date: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 10:46 PM | Message # 6
Trainee
And I'm telling YOU. I have no aimbot and have never been banned before this. You must be confusing my nick with some1 else.

MauleRDate: Tuesday, 2007-09-11, 10:54 PM | Message # 7
Respect: 1
Quote (|aka|$LeadeR$)
And I'm telling YOU. I have no aimbot and have never been banned before this. You must be confusing my nick with some1 else.

Can't confuse IP's from the same person.

SouljaDate: Wednesday, 2007-09-12, 5:18 AM | Message # 8
Juggernaut
Respect: 6
well whats ur ingame name if its leader i didnt ban a leader if its not get out of here

{E0!} Clan Forum » Counter-Strike: Source » Hackers and Abusing » Admin Abuse (Banned by Soulja without reason)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright {E0!} Clan © 2024